.

.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Abundance Go's: Snow Resorts

Even though I tell people I don't like winter, they usually end up saying how much they love going to ski resorts in Korea. I'm not much of a winter sports person (or summer sports), but I'll take their word for it. However, I have heard that these places get really crowded. Anyways, here for you are some people who have been or can talk about winter in a good way.

1. Eleanora's Life in Korea: Last year she wrote about the best time to go skiing in Korea and where to get tickets in case you don't have your own transportation.


2. Kiwi Wonju Blogger: Here he takes us to the Pheonix Ski Park, which by the sound of must be good. Pictures and details await you.

3. KoreaJjang!: Generally have no clue what ski resort to go to? Well this post (although old) can sum up the popular ones to help you out.

4. Halfie in Seoul: Maybe you just find yourself not sure which hat is proper to wear. Keeping the head warm is essential to staying toasty in the winter time. Here is a fun post about hats to wear.

I for one find myself stuffed inside my house doing work at home. It keeps me warm but also away from all these winter wonders. Hopefully I can get out to something special this season, and you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment